Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Google Docs #15

This exercise was interesting since it involves programs that I use regularly in my work. I enjoyed looking at Google docs and presentations. They look very similar to Word and Excel, programs I use every day. I can see that it might be useful in the future for collaborative editing. I also liked the ease of the programs. I don't know much about powerpoint, but the presentation program in Google was easy to use and it seemed that you could get a good product without too much time spent in learning the program.

I think the calendar function might be of use as well. It can be hard to schedule meetings and it would save phone calls to have everyone check in on the calendar with their availability.

In other software, I loved the idea of post-its for the web. I've heard many people look at their bookmarks and can't figure out what caught their attention in the first place. The post-its would give a nice reminder about what was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment