Saturday, August 22, 2009

#17 You Tube

I really enjoyed this assignment. I thought the video "introducing the Book" was very funny and, I hope never comes true.

I can see how people get lost in You Tube. There is so much information out there. Even the bad stuff can be entertaining. I decided to limit myself to two topics. The first was Weddings at Andover Country Club. My daughter's wedding reception will be there next spring. I'm seen the place and it's beautiful. It was nice to see what a wedding looks like at that spot. It makes Amanda's easier to picture.

The other topic I searched was "60s tv show themes". This really made me nostalgic! I found the theme song for Captain Kangaroo, my trusted morning friend for many years in my childhood. Sesame street fills the role for today's kids. Other themes were random and it's just fun to see that they still exist. I found the theme songs to some of the cartoons that I used to watch such as The MIghty Hercules and Thor. Sadly, I still remember all the words! Some of them were just really good music such as the theme from Hawaii 5-0 and the Green Hornet. I'll definitely check again. I think I'm most interested in the nostalgic videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment